Decided to join the Forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiwi Tracy 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi I am new to the forum but not 5:2 – I am one of the lucky ones who have thoroughly enjoyed participating in this form of eating plan since early February and have lost 2 stones. Still got half a stone to go but have now embraced 5:2 as part of my lifestyle. When I go on holiday I still do at least 1 day a week and after I have hit my target I intend to continue with 1 day a week.

Like many others I have not experienced any problems – in fact I cant wait until Monday’s come around and I am back on it. I do Mondays and Wednesday but if business commitments/social events get in the way then I switch to Thursdays.

Unlike some people I haven’t experienced any side effects other than a little bit of irritability if I can’t get into the kitchen when I get home to cook my food. I have also noticed that my nails are rubbish too but not sure the diet will affect these unless anyone else has experienced the same.

Looking forward to reading and participating in some of the topics.

Hi all, I did my first fast day yesterday after a friend at work let me read the fast diet book. I found yesterday a bit testing towards the end and was only kept going by the thoughts of what I was going to eat in the morning, however when I got up I was surprised to be ok and left the chocolate in the cupboard. I did not want to eat loads today which I expected to but I think considering I could eat what I wanted I was quite controlled :)Anyway just thought I would say hi………..and I’m looking forward to getting and hopefully giving support 🙂

Hi Everyone, Been on this ‘lifestyle’ change since reading the book on July 17th, I never really had that much weight to lose but the difference in body size and shape is truly amazing. My clothes are literally hanging off me and for what seems, very little effort. I admit that I have had the odd grotty day but it soon passes and you feel good when every fast day is completed. I don’t know anyone else who is trying this diet so its good to read others comments and their results. Mondays and Thursdays are the ‘fast days’ so my husband knows to do lots of veges for the steamer for tea. Keep up the good work and I look forward to catching up on everyones achievements.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.