Day One on the fast diet, 1/10/13

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jess19 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all, I am 39 years old and am a serial yo yo dieter. I weighed in this morning at 10.13. I got married last October and got down to 10.3. I have done a 3 day fast diet before and found it effective although hard to keep up as it was on consecutive days!! Am hoping to adopt this as a new way of eating now!! Had a cup of tea for breakfast and read the whole of the fast diet book in 2 hours so am very motivated for today!!! Wish me luck!! Will let you know how I get on. My sister started last week and has lost 2.5 pounds already!! x

Good luck Kirsty
    I just started too
    Never really dieted before but I would like to loose ten kilos by June
    This might just do it. Hope so

Good luck,
    I did it for 8 weeks now and lost 7 kilo’s.
    I want to lose 12 more kilo’s and stay there. Not impossible anymore thanks to this diet. Just don’t eat too much on the non fast days and you will be fine
    Good luck again

Good luck all! This is my first FAST day and I am starving right now…hahaha! I had a coffee for breakfast, then at lunch I had some tomatoes & lettuce with lemon juice, nothing much then a tea and lots and lots of water! My stomach is going crazy…can’t wait to eat my 400 calories for dinner. I sure hope this gets easier….I have 15 lbs to lose, I have already lost 35lbs doing Weight Watchers but wanted to try something new to kick start again and did not require me to count points or calories every day. I hope this works! Thanks!

Good luck!!! everyones been having amazing success!! just stick with it, remember if you fail one day just do it the next day instead. Well done to the rest of you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.