Day one of the rest of my life????

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi there.

This is the first day of the fast diet after being impressed by some friends at my workplace and how well they are doing.
    My motives are to lose weight but also to beat my type 2 diabetes.
    Has anyone managed to do that so far???

Any help, tips or motivation would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you

Fastingfox

Xx

Hey Fox!
    There are a lot of people who have said their diabetes is a lot less severe and sometimes it even disappeared. I’m no expert myself, but you could have a look at the other parts of the forums, I’m sure someone has talked about this before.

In any way, welcome! And I hope you’ll reach your goals!

Welcome, and that’s great their are people at work losing.
    Great motivation and support:)

Hi, fastingfox,

Being a newbie myself I don’t have any helpful tips but I send you loads of encouragement GO YOU!

Aud x

Well I thought I would pep myself up and congratulate myself on completing my first day so weighed myself this morning. I was flabbergasted, I have lost 3lbs !!! So pleased. I will not go near the scales until Tuesday next week but its certainly spurred me on 🙂

Well, congrats!!!
    Enjoy that 3 lbs and don’t ruin it by getting back on them till next week.

Just sit and gloat all week!!!

Well done!! Keep going!

Aud x

Haha yeah just enjoy your loss so far! I am looking forward to seeing a 4 on the scales, last Monday I saw the 5 and that already made me so happy… (As in, 85 / 84 not 50 / 40 !)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.