Day 1 – 7th August 2013

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tilsworth 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Day 1 for hubby and myself. We’ve weighed & taken measurements first thing this morning.

I have half read the book on kindle and also bought the recipe book. I intend to finish the book over the next 2 nights, but couldn’t wait to get started.

We hope to have fast days as Monday & Thursday – but this week will do Wednesday & Friday :-\

Watch this space 🙂

Tilsworth x

Good luck to you and your hubby, tilsworth! 🙂

Good Luck. This is my first day too and I have planned to do the same days you have. I have weighed but I haven’t taken my measurements so I will get onto that now. SO far so good. 🙂

Day one went great for me, but hubby had been to his Mum’s and confessed to having eaten an Eccles Cake (only 200 calories!!!) and then added mango chutney & salad cream to his healthy 300 calorie salad. He must try harder . . . . . .!!! Obviously, yesterday wasn’t a good day to fast for him – he’s trying again today.

I was quite hungry at bedtime, but didn’t have the urge to put the toaster on for 2 slices of toast and lurpak – pleased!!!

I drunk lots of water and about 4 cups of black coffee. I also drank Robinsons No Added Sugar Apple Cordial which is very tasty and whilst watching the 5pm quizzes on TV, I drank slimline tonic with big chunks of lemon and ice.

All in all a great first day fast and hoping to do tomorrow, although we are going to watch a football match tomorrow night at Old trafford, so maybe not a good day to do it, although I am driving – watch this space!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.