Day 1

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lindyw 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I am so jazzed about starting! I live in Alaska and I am gearing up for just one more winter. I hope to lose 30lbs. I also have had thyroid cancer. So I hope any inclination to cancer I may have will be curtailed by this way of life. I would love some motivation here. Today is day one and all is going well!

Best of luck Gretchen907! Let us know how you get on!

Good luck with it all

Good luck and keep in touch! x

Good luck

Hello, I have just started, 5 days and two fast days done. The fast days are fine and although I am hungry I know I can eat the next day so it feels ok. My problem is that I have woken up very hungry the day after a fast. I am trying not to eat too much but I have saved my treats for these days, like a piece of cake, meal out, wine etc., The forums are mixed about whether to count calories on these days or not. I’d rather not but don’t want my first weigh in to be disappointing. Have any other ‘new’ dieters found this?

Hi Amichica I calorie count on my non fast days using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone and ipad. It’s easy to use. It just gives me an indications that I am in the right directions calorie wise! I don’t always count but every now and again it helps to get you back on the right track! I think some times we can get it totally wrong without counting and we need to give ourselfs a nudge in the right direction! I don’t stress over the counting thing – I just find it helps and gives me an indications I’m doing ok! Good luck

Good luck to you both with your new way of life

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.