Day 1 – 15lbs to first goal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all 🙂

New Year, good inspiration for me to start the 5:2 diet and shed those extra pounds that have crept on over the years. i blame my love of pizza & wine mostly!

easing myself in today on a fast day but having a small breakfast (dry fried egg) and some beans on wholemeal toast for tea.

temptation all around: chocs on tree; kids selection boxes; cheese and water biscuits – agh! but i have just had a cup of coffee to get me through lunchtime hunger pang and will try not to think about food again until tea time.

keeping busy definitely helps me avoid thinking about food and eating so, even though the weather outside is horrible, time to change the beds, vac the house and have a general tidy!

good luck everyone on here, i am looking forward to having the body i know i’ll deserve if i stick to this new eating routine and all the health benefits that go with it

Palechick x 🙂

Hi Palechick, WELCOME!!!! sounds like you have a day started. drinking lots of water will help keep the hunger pangs at bay. I find that I do better only eating one meal on a fast day, but you will find the way that works best for you.oh, and carbs on a fast day tend to give me the munchies. if you get really hungry you might want to limit carbs on a fast day and see if it helps. trial and error and patience with yourself are important. you do deserve only good things, and you are on your way. Please keep us posted on how you get on. good luck!! Phyllis

Good luck ! Hope you get the results ur after ! Im hoping to lose 28lbs fast day number 3 tomos !

Thank you both 🙂

Have managed to make it to the end of today and have stuck to my 500kcal – phew. looking forward to eating tomorrow!

i think i will change to lunch only on next fast day and see how that goes, thanks for the tip.

good luck for fast day tomorrow 🙂

Hello and welcome,
    I miss breakfast on a fast day and then eat at lunchtime(meal provided at work).I have also been eating early evening, but I might try eating only at lunchtime and see how that goes.

Hey there, and welcome ^^ Yeah just look for what works for you. Me, I also rather eat one “large” meal at night than several small ones, it just makes my stomach roar and gets me frustrated like hell. Plus, for 500 calories you can create quite a filling meal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.