Could do with advice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lynn1960 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone,
    Today is my first day, not going bad, my last meal was 7pm last night, and I intend to have my meal of the day at 7pm tonight. I don’t really miss food but unfortunately can not do without my COFFEE, I usually drink 3 or 4 skinny cappucinos most days along with 3 or 4 instant decaf coffees with 1% milk. Today I have managed to just have 3 instant coffees made with water with 1% milk added. I am hoping this is ok I am not sure if I can have white coffee on a fast day. Also although I really don’t like things like soya, or almond milk would I be better off using one of these in place of 1% milk, I believe 1% has 41 cals for 250ml. Not sure of cals for soya and almond milk. Would be great full for any advise. Hope everyone is having a good day, good luck to you all.X

There are no restrictions on what you eat or drink if the total does not exceed 500 calories.
    The milk should have calorie content on the carton so you can measure it out in a jug. If you are unsure of calorie content there are lots of apps such as myfitness pal available on-line 🙂

I recommend you read the book as it contains lots of useful advice.

Thank you Amazon, not yet brought the book, may get it downloaded today.
    Pleased I can stay with normal milk😀

Thank you for all your support Lady’s.
    Second day. As usual had two white instant coffees to start the day. Yesterday managed to fast for 24 hours 😃 Last meal was 7pm managed to stay under 500 calls. As I’m not a great lover of breakfast, I intend to eat my first meal around 12/1 o’clock that will be 17 hours fasted today not really intensional just the way things work out. I will allow myself 1200 cams today in total most of which will be at 7pm. Then another 500cal fast day Saturday.
    I lost 1.5lb yes I know it’s water but ah it still feels good. Have a good day Ladys and Gents

Day 3 second fast day going for 24 hours again.
    Yesterday’s weight loss 1.5lbs total 3lb as I said water maybe but Ahho.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.