Confused!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi ,I did the fast diet in 2015 ,lost 7 pounds ,then floundered!
    I’ve cut out breakfast ,but can’t shift another 7 !

I’m cutting out alchohol ,but I don’t want to eat breakfast again .

Should I head for the Mediterranean diet ?

I’m a non meat eater ,but I do eat fish ,I need a sustainable diet ,to stop messing about.
    Although I a have a much better diet ,than when I was younger.
    Any advice welcome!
    Thank u!

Hi,

The answer is something you probably don’t want to hear but if you aren’t losing weight you are eating too much on non fast days.
    You need to take a close look at what and how much you are eating. A week of counting calories would be a good idea and you might identify where a few small changes could do the trick.

Good luck 🙂

A Mediterranean Diet on Slow Days and 2 Fast Days/week should work for you, Chrissy, as long as you aren’t overeating on Slow Days. Why did you stop the Fasting? Weight will return when you stop. It is a Lifestyle, not a temporary diet. You might find that there are certain foods which seem innocent but which go straight to the hips and stick like glue. Beer and white rice do that to me.
    Good luck.

Thanks for your reply.
    I must admit I’ve been alot,all over the place !
    I’m going to write down what I’ve eaten ,but I prefer the 16/8.
    Find it easier to do.
    I’m also cutting down on alcohol.
    Will do med diet along side,
    Thank you for your guidance.much appreciated.

Be careful on that 16/8. There is nothing wrong with eating that way, if you can control what you eat. One of my friends was on that ridiculous ‘Carb Addict’ diet, where she had to eliminate carbs from her diet except for 1 hour/ day. And during that one hour, she packed in all the carbs she could! That was useless. If during your 8 hours you ate a full breakfast, a full lunch, and a full dinner, you still would’t lose weight.
    See how it works and let us know of your progress.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.