Can I do 10am-10am?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello I’m going to start the fasting tomorrow and was wondering whether I could do a normal breakfast then start the fast at 10am then my 500 cal tea at 6pm then break the fast at 10am the next day?? Will this still be effective do you think? Amy advice would be greatly appreciated x

Hi jarvoqueen, the 500 calories are meant to last you for the entire day, so the calories in your breakfast would have to be subtracted from the 500 and you could only have the remaining cals for tea. I’m not saying it wouldn’t work (depending on how much you eat for breakfast), no lunch or snacks and 500 cal tea may still reduce your overall calorie intake and you may lose some weight, but it’s not 5:2, it would just be a diet.
    Good luck!

Thank you fastingberlin that’s what I thought really just wondered if I could make that work, I’ll stick to the 7-7 with my 500 at dinner time. Ill let you know how I go x

Hey Jarvo! I don’t completely agree with FinB on this – you’d still be fasting for 24 hours which is what the fast diet is about, but I do agree that you should only eat one meal on fasting days. How can it be fasting if you have food in your stomach most of the day? Fasting is the thing that cleans your body, gives you the break from digestion. So eating breakfast would only ruin that.

Let us know how everything went!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.