California girl just starting out!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SwineLake 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone!

I’m so glad I found this forum. A little about me – I’m born and raised in California, currently living in the Bay Area. In June, I’ll be make a big move to England to join my husband.

We’ve both have tried different diets and exercise regimes, but you know, life gets in the way and nothing sticks.

I currently am 5″7′, weighing about 230lbs. Lately I’ve noticed a huge surge in negative thinks and poor self esteem, and I’m not quite sure how to tackle it. I want to be happy with myself.

I do have an emotional relationship with food, and while in the past year or so, I’ve been really good about not bingeing, I still think something needs to change. I’m hoping the 5:2 diet will help, not only with weight loss, but also with portion control and diet choices.

My husband will be joining me on this journey, even though we’re apart!

Good luck! It’s only my first week too, so I’d love to hear how you’re getting on.

I’m 5foot2 and about 80 kilograms… too short for that weight, so I’m doing this!

SwineLake

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.