Big girl.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Yeah…always been called Big Girl. Even my baby gros were probably XL. Was I ever less than a size 16? Can’t remember…. so…..56yrs old…decided 2018 was going to be the year. 22nd January start date. Watched the M Mosley documentary, read the book, and started 2 fast days a week.
    56yrs old. 5ft 9ins. Size 20
    Started 22.1.18. 16 stone
    22.2.18. 15 stone. 6lbs
    Monday and Thursday fast days each week.
    Lost 8 lbs!!!!
    This might just work…..
    By the way, little or no exercise to date….I sit all day in work, get a lift home, and then sit all evening in front of the tv! Sound familiar?
    Aiming to get down to 14 stone 7lbs before the really good weather starts in the summer. Fed up pretending I like to wear black baggy clothes in the summer. Let’s get this sorted once and for all.

Hi Debbie!
    Congratulations on your 6 lb loss! That is fabulous!

I starting 5:2 last January, by May I was down 30 lbs. Then I got a little sloppy and then really sloppy over the Holidays. I gained back 5 lbs. I’ve been having a little trouble with my FDs…but I’m ready to get serious again. 🙂 I had a good FD Monday and I am fasting today.

I am 54 and live in Florida 🙂

Just wanted to say, “hi”, and congratulations…and keep going! You can do it! and it is so worth it!

Good job, Debbie! You can do this.

Florida, you have racked up some great numbers, keep it up.

My husband and I have been Fasting for 4+ years: got to our Target Weights in 1 year, continue to Fast for maintenance 2 days/week. Very happy with results. Tomorrow will be another Fast day. We’ll try some new recipes, which is half the fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.