Best of luck with the new forum :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Just wanted to say Hi & best wishes to Michael and Mimi with their new forum. I hope it doesn’t become too much of a monster to handle! If it’s anything like my place, be prepared for long hours and repeatedly answering the same questions over and over 😉 Worth it though, to help people into this amazing way of life.
    Well done guys, and all the best 🙂

Moogie

Good luck with the forum.  My thanks to Michael/Horizon for the programme last year which has changed my life.  Weight loss and feeling so good has not been like this for a long long time – and I feel that this is something I can sustain for life now.

Great news that you have the forum up and running and I have had a quick look round the various topics. Lots of great information which I shall read later at my leisure.

I have been doing 5:2 for nearly two months and feel much more energetic, but haven’t lost any weight, but I am at the lower end of the healthy BMI scale and I am doing this for the health benefits as demonstrated in the video.

Thanks moogie and suchard007, nice to hear from you. And welcome Rivonia, hope the health benefits kick in. Just returned from giving a talk to about 200 health professionals and they were extremely interested in the science. Making progress…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.