BEST FOOD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MsAkagi 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• What are the best food or recipes that can help dissolve or flush out gallstones?

not a question for fellow Fasters.
    Consult your MD.

This is a good question. actually it isn’t just food, but it is a process (about 6 – 8 months)
    I am on my 3rd month and I feel really good. I’ve lost a lot of stones.
    What made you decide to flush out gallstones?

Lemon juice and olive oil. This method involves not eating for 12 hours during the day and then, at 7 p.m., drinking four tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice — eight times every 15 minutes. Apple juice and vegetable juice.

Aaah, the food. There isn’t a better subject than this one, so you can talk about it every day as well as all night. There are films, poems, and paintings about it. However, you would never be able to tell whether a certain type of food is good or bad because it is solely dependent on taste, which you cannot comprehend. You will find some food-related reports by going to the Food Industry page https://www.reportlinker.com/ci02024/Food.html. I am confident that you will find people here who share your tastes. I wish you luck with that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.