BEGINNER SAYING HELLO!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maayyaa 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all. This is my 2nd week and today is a FD. Feeling a bit isolated and would love some cheerleaders!

Hi @covebirder

Welcome to 5:2! If you’re needing the best help and support available have a look on the forum topic “August 2017- 31 day challenge” It’s not too late to join in for this month. . You will no longer feel isolated and there are many cheerleaders to spur you on.!! Good luck.

Hi! I’m new too, today is my first fast day. I’m very excited and also slightly scared! I have about 70lbs to lose so I’ve got a long journey ahead of me and would like support to keep me going!

Hi from Norway
    I started 5:2 on Monday, started off with an FD. Went to donate blood that morning, so I ate 220kcal before that. Had the rest of my 500kcal (totalled to 470) as supper. Thought a lot about hunger that day.
    Next two days i counted kcal’s and ended up just below 1350. Second FD yesterday and omg the energi! I had an “office at home day”, and got to do all kinda of chores in between work.

Today is a NFD again, but i find my self too hung up on counting, so afraid of eating up what i left out on monday and thursday.

Im really looking forward weighing in on monday morning 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.