Been at it for over 2 months

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  twelveoclock 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My hubby and I have been at this new lifestyle for over 2 months. I have lost about 7 lbs and hubby has lost over 10 lbs. we feel like we have reached a plateau and our weight loss is slowing down. This is not good as hubby needs to lose at least 60 lbs to be where he is healthier. Myself I need to lose 25 lbs. any advice?

Well done to both of you on your weight loss so far! Sounds really good. Weight loss slowing down is probably normal? But if you stop losing weight completely, or really want to speed things up, you could try to move things along by shifting to 4:3 and see how that goes?

Keeping active may help, if you’re not already. It doesn’t have to be scary gym stuff but walking a little more each day etc will gradually make a difference.

Keep an eye on your calorie consumption on non-fast days and try to keep it at around the recommended amount (typically around 2000 for women and 2400 for men but there is a calculator on this site that helps you work out a more accurate figure for your individual characteristics).

Also you could try measuring yourself once per week or so, rather than just weighing, as the weight is only one indication. Are you generally feeling good with the diet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.