Apps for measuring progress?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FatKitty 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Just started the Fast Diet today (Aug 6th 2013) and wondered if anyone would recommend an App to track progress on weight, BMI, etc?
    Thanks. Tom

I would also welcome any suggestions…. I use myfitnesspal, which is good, but you cannot reduce your calorie intake for fast days. Also, the data has largely been entered by users, so I think some of the values are questionable – but largely it is a very handy app.

Not an app as such, but I set up a 5:2 progress tracking tool online which also compiles charts & stats for all its users (over 5,000) to get a better picture of how The Fast Diet/5:2 works for different types of people. Apologies if it’s running a little sluggishly, we’re about to upgrade the server (again!) due to how busy the site is!

Hi, I use the Android app called i7 Weight Tracker (free version). It tracks weight, waist and it calculates the BMI. It does charts, including trends and my favourite feature is the clock style dial which shows the weight going down like a fuel gauge. You can also put comments on days which I am using to record fast days and daily food intake

My husband likes Libra Weight Manager which also shows estimated time to goal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.