Anyone else suffer from STD??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fatnomore 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi
    I’ve been lurking across the forum for a while and decided to get involved at last. I’ve been doing 5:2 for about 3 months and have lost only 3kg. Now, I say only 3kg because I see others dropping bigger numbers. But yes it’s better than gaining 3kg or staying where I was, and I have lost a few cms so it’s all good!

So I have turned my attention to why I haven’t lost more weight – I usually track fast days on my fitness pal, and don’t go mad on non fast days. I have concluded I have STD! That is, “selective tracking disorder”, a classic dieter trap where some of the things that slip into my mouth don’t make it onto the calorie counter.

Publicly declaring my intentions here – keep accurate track! And when you do, Isn’t the morning after a fast day a great wake up? I do feel sooooo virtuous.

lol – I think I would have chosen a very different abreviation rather than those three letters.

But most of us have selective memory when it comes to what we eat which is why so many diets recommend recording everything that goes in your mouth for at least a week to get a better idea of just what we are eating.

Mornings post fast day do feel good and I’m still stunned that I don’t jump out of bed on the food hunt.

Yes, abbreviation chosen for max impact!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.