Any fasting friends in Ireland?

This topic contains 152 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  tigerluly88 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)

• Welcome wanttoloseweight and best of luck in your first fasting day. I found the first week to be the hardest in terms of side effects. After that it was just getting the motivation up to fast! Well done Kindle to be still in maintenance! You are in teh winners enclosure! Are you still doing 5:2 or have to switched to 6:1? I am fasting today – was supposed to fast yesterday but – same mistake again – hadn’t the dinner prepared so fell at the last hurdle…I am such a slow learner!! Dinner is prepared today and I am getting a take away for the rest of the family so am sorted! Good luck to all this week

Thanks irish terrier but there is no way I can revert to 6.1 to maintain. In fact I am finding maintenance harder than loosing. I am now fasting 3 days a week to maintain and keeping with 1500 calories on n.f.d.s. maybe it’s due to my age at 54 and the fact I hate exercise, but I don’t get it when people say they can eat a bit more in maintenance!

@ Kindle – You mentioned that because your weight had plateaued that you are only eating in a 6 hour window on non-fast days. Is this supposed to help?

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply.