another newbie :-)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey guys n gals. Completely new to this site and to the 5:2 diet. I need to lose 3st to get to my target weight and I’m hoping this diet works for me. Any help, advice, hints or tips to get me started would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi – I’m just at the end of my first fast day, so thought I would get involved with the forum for support and tips. I am quite surprised by how much I have eaten. First time I have properly weighed out my food, and 100g of spinach is surprisingly satisfying!
    I usually drink lots of water through the day, so this has been ok. I have substituted all but my morning cuppa with green tea, which isn’t as bad as I expected.
    I’m 33, 11stone, but would like to be 10, as this is where I feel healthiest. I am also interested to find out about the health benefits. I have suffered with Nephritic syndrome and lots of complications due to taking steroids to treat it. This included high BP and cholesterol which I never had before.
    I am pretty fit, and take part in classes or gym at least 3 times a week.
    Will be interesting to see how I feel tomorrow, and whether I wake up feeling ravenous or not!
    Hope everyone is getting on ok – good luck! Sally x

Hi to both of you and welcome!

Well done for taking that step towards a brand new you, wishing you all the best and happy fasting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.