Another newbie

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Annienobags 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone, what a fab site. Have just registered and there is so much to read. I bought the book about 4 weeks ago and got straight onto the diet plan. I ‘ve managed to lose 5lb on a 5.2 plan but seem a bit stuck now. Intend to read all the advice on the forum so see if I’m missing something. After the first couple of fast days I now find it relatively easy to fill the day and forget the food. Looking forward to chats and losing weight with you all. Ann

Welcome Annienobags, this is a fab site although very addictive! An initial weight loss then steadying seems to be quite common to a lot of us. I think it’s the body readjusting itself (you may be able to tell I’m not clinical!).

I agree with you that keeping busy makes it easier. As Mimi says in the book “Nobody gets hungry in the first few seconds of a skydive” (or something!).

Any, all the very best for your new adventure.

Another Annie x

Hello Annienobags and welcome

5lbs in four weeks sounds great to me.
    Don’t you just love the fact that you only have the restriction two days a week? and then you can be normal/sensible/treat yourself a bit on the other five?

I think that some people are really lucky and can go a bit mad on the non-fast days but I tend to just eat what I normally did anyway and have treats/wine at weekends only.

Anyways good luck!

Thanks for your welcome Annie and PreciousBooBôo. Will try the wine at weekends only as you suggest. Tried Jackie M’s recipe for Mr L’s carrot, red pepper, tomato and lentil soup with rosemary, thyme and chilli on Tues (fast day) and for lunch yesterday. Holy moly, scales showed 2lbs off today. Very hot, but very tasty. Anyone one know of any more top recipes or was just because I’m not used to chillis.? Ann

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.