A New Year A New Me

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been struggling the last 2 weeks with several Christmas celebrations and New Years. I was doing quite well for the last 2 months but sadly have fallen off the wagon. I am determined to start again tomorrow starting with exercise and a fast day. I just wonder if anyone else out there has been struggling like I have? Good luck to all of you in 2014.

I think the last few weeks have been a struggle for us all. But the best we can do is get back on the horse and try again. I’m fasting today and ‘I’ve just finished reading the Fast exercise book so I’m going to incorporate some more Fast Strength exercises into my routine..
    Keep going Rasch it’s a marathon we’re on that takes endurance and look back at what you have achieved….

I have struggled for the whole of December and have been off plan for the last 3.

It is just too complicated with family and friends to get back into the groove this week.I restart on Monday when I am back at work.

Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm 😉

We can do it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.