A new way of life…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hello Everyone I am two weeks into the 5:2 and after 12 years of struggling with diets I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel. Since the age of 18 I’ve put on 4 stone due to bad lifestyle choices and no will power I couldn’t even loose weight for my wedding how bad is that!
    But at the age of 31 and the prospect of wanting to start a family in the next few years enough is enough, so I’ve read the book and I am motivated to do it this time and make a change for life.
    So progress so far start weight two weeks ago was 16 stone 13lbs and I now weigh 16 stone 9lbs total loss 4 pounds and I feel great can’t wait to keep on losing will keep you posted wish me luck xx

Nice one Sarah, well done so far. 😉

very nice, congratulation !

Great start Sarah, good luck!

Great news, Sarah! I think this will be the last DIET I’ll ever need, as well. 😀

Thank you all for your good wishes , I am loving feeling in control of my body again.
    I actually look forward to my fast days as a few days of eating normally leaves me full and uncomfortable, even considering doing 4:3 any feedback on whether any of you have tried this or have any advise please let me know Thanks again you are all a great inspiration and support xx

Hi Everyone,
    I am really struggling still doing 5.2 but the scales aren’t moving I feel like I’ve lost weight had lost 10 pounds up until last week. wondering what to do any advise should I up it to 4.2 help help help I wanted to have lost 2 stone by Christmas.

Hey Sarah! First of all, relax! You’ve lost TEN pounds so far, in 6 weeks (if my math isn’t too far off)! That’s amazing progress!!!

Don’t get too stuck in goals like that. You’ll probably gain a few pounds over Christmas again anyway. (Not meant in a discouraging way!!)

Besides that, plateaus are very normal. And if you’ve lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks so far, I think 5:2 suits you very well! Some people have long plateaus but still lose inches. Have you measured yourself when you started? Did you lose any inches?

Remember body changes aren’t always visible on the scales!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.