A healthy body and soul

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello, friends!

My name is Rachel, and I am a Health & Wellness Coach based out of L.A. California. I am so excited to be apart of this forum, to share my ideas as well as learning about others!

My passion for health has come from a family history of illness as well as personal insecurities in my life. One thing that has always frustrated me about becoming healthy is how the answers seem to be so narrow such as “go to the gym,” or “eat more vegetables!” Cause the truth is, we all know this. The problem is actually implementing, and finding a plan that works for you. Because you see, we are all different physically and mentally- so we should all have a plan that works for our individual needs. If we can accomplish this, we can have a happy soul.

I have created a free blog that I would like to get out there to help people accomplish their health and fitness goals. I will post 2 new blogs a week. I have blogs for people who are more interested in working out and blogs for people who don’t want to enter a gym or simply just don’t have the time to focus on their diet. My blog consists of tips, methods and also resources that I have seen the best progress with in my clients to lose weight fast.

Check it out, and share with others:)

https://bewellnowcom.wordpress.com/

Just so you know, Rachel, your post will get taken down as soon as they know you are promoting your blog. I tried the same thing a year ago and got a stern warning.

Glad you have found what works for you and your clients. Does it involve Fasting?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.