5:2: A Path to Body, Mind & Soul

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  smitty2276 9 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi everyone! I’m a 38 year old female, born in Kingston Jamaica but have grown up in the states, currently residing in NYC. Physically I’m 5’6, athletically built, current weight @150lbs. I live a pretty healthy lifestyle on a daily basis and I exercise regularly, no health ailments to speak of. I do indulge once in a while but usually set myself back on the right path within a week. I don’t smoke and socially drink. However, I feel as if my relationship with food could be better. I think the fasting for 2 days a week would help me stop obsessing about my next meal. I plan on drinking bone broth, a nutritional morning juice (my own concoction of healthy oils–fish, flax seed, grass fed butter, safflower, algae & fresh aloe vera) along with waters/teas (no sugar) on my fast days. I also want to try fasting for spiritual benefits since I’ve been reading it helps settle the mind during meditation. Does anyone else meditate? Have you noticed any difference on regular vs fasting days? So looking forward to being a part of this community.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.