4:3 or ADF for optimum weight loss?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dimples0523 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello,

I’ve been doing a version of this for the past five days and have lost about 2 lbs, and happily, 2.25″ off my abdomen. I have a beach vacation in 7 weeks and would love to lose as much as possible. I need to lose at least 35 lbs and possibly as much as 50 over time. Anyhow, I’m debating about which approach would be best to lose the most before the beach: 4:3 or ADF. Any advice?
    This is the best way of living/eating I can imagine. I wish I’d learned about this way of life years ago! Thank you Dr. Mosley & Ms. Spencer for the amazing book. Easy to read and implement! 🙂

Thinagain,
    I suggest fasting Monday-Thursday if you have a Monday-Friday job (easier to fast if you are not at home). That really helps to loose the last few pounds if you do not have that much to loose. And once the first fastday is over the rest of them are very easy and not at all painful. I can really recommend this!
    Ninna

Thanks for the input Nlinna, I really appreciate it! So you do 500 cal Mon-Thurs. and then eat normally Fri-Sun. That sounds do-able.

I think you are supposed to do five days of normal eating and two days at 500 calories for women and 600 calories for men (called fasting). You do this each week. I don’t think it’s intended to be 500 calories of food to eat each day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.