2nd week no loss

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• After losing 3 lbs the first week on this diet, I was all excited and looking forward to losing some weight the 2nd week. Got on the scale and lost nothing. Very disappointed but I knew this could happen on the 2nd week since it has also happened on other diets I have been on. Should not have got on the scale and I almost gave up. But I re-focused telling myself that I knew this could happen and to stop letting the scale be so important each week. I do feel alot better not having those crazy cravings and feeling so tired. So my new goal is to not weight myself every week and to let my clothes tell me that I am losing weight. I am not giving up. I just have to remember how difficult it was on other diets where I diet every day to lose a few pounds and it was hard. This diet is pretty simple.

Have you done your waist measurement?
    You may not seem to be losing pounds but how about inches?
    Don’t lose heart you will probably have a good loss this week and yes it is sensible to let your clothes tell you whats happening.
    Good luck.

Very good advice from Lindyw but if you don’t have any joy with that either then why not try 4:3 to get things going again….this worked for me when I got stuck after two weeks at the beginning of starting the diet. Hope you find things are moving soon.

I have noticed that my clothes are a little loser so that help keep my positive. And I was thinking about trying the 4×3 days if I don’t lose this week. Thanks for the encouragement.

I have also decided not to ruled by the scales but by my clothes, I know when I feel good and when I don’t, I find weighing myself becomes a daily obsession and it is counterproductive. This is my first week and I start my 2 nd fast at 9am, I’m on nights so that’s why I’m posting now and finish work at 8
    Nettienoo

I know that feeling, that you get up on the scale al expectant and then see you didn’t lose anything, or worse, gained some…
    Sometimes, when you’re that happy and think “I must have lost weight!” maybe it’s best to just assume that you did, and forget that sodding scale. And as some other said, sometimes measuring is better than weighing! I’m still trying to get my hands on a tape measure…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.