2nd week and struggling today

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Couscous 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi,

I started this diet last week with my husband and it seemed to go really well. This is my 3rd fast day and I’m struggling a bit. I have a sore head and feel light headed. I can’t stop thinking about food but I’m not really hungry – it’s more to appease my headache!

I’m hoping to lose about 2 stone – I lost 2lb already, is that a normal amount in the 1st week? I’ve found some lovely recipies for our fast days as I know I would get very bored of beans on toast very quickly!

I’m still eating 3 meals a day – about 100 cals for breakfast and lunch and about 270 for dinner with scope for a couple of cups of tea in between!

Hopefully some of you nice folk can support me through the blearyness of a fast day, as tomorrow I can have that chocolate biscuit!!

JennyM

Hi JennyM,
    welcome to the forum, and yes 2lb is great!
    make sure your having plenty of fluid it does help with headaches, if you can go for a little walk ive found exercise suppresses my appetite. xx

Keep going, Jenny! Some fast days are harder than others, you just have to keep reminding yourself that you won’t have to do it tomorrow (unless, of course, you like to do your fasts consecutively).

I’ve made it through the day!! Looking forward to my breakfast tomorrow now. This had better be worth it!! (I know it will, I just hope that other fast days go, well, faster!)

JennyM well done enjoy your chocolate Bicci tomorrow. This 5:2 lifestyle really is easy isnt it?!!!!!
    Keep us updated.
    Good Luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.