2nd Week

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi today is my 1st day of week 2. I stuck rigidly to breakfast and dinner last week and used the 7am-7pm model. I work shifts and wondered if an hour here or there will make a difference? I had breakfast today at 8am and wondered if having dinner at 6pm would make a difference. Anyone have any thoughts?

Hello Pammy72

Welcome to the fast diet forum.

I honestly don’t think you have to be that rigid about the amount of hours you leave in between meals. The main thing is you are leaving an appreciable amount of time so your body can get a good rest from all that digesting.

I still see posts where folks are saying that they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and I think (to myself); when are they fasting?

It’s obviously very early days for you; let us know how you get on.

An hour here or there will not make a huge difference, don’t worry about that. You do need to keep the fast hours going, and I personally find 12 hours (7-7) too short, so I only eat one meal a day.
    Let us know how you keep up over the next few weeks!

Hi PresciousBooBoo and Nika

Thanks for the replies and advice. I’ll try the ways you suggested and see what works for me although the one meal a day is a bit daunting but I’m going to try that for my 2 days next week.

Thanks folks.

Hey Pammy! I know the one meal thing sounds daunting but you won’t know how it is until you try! So good call trying it out next week. Let us know how it went!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.