2nd fast day and feeling good! Want to be part of research, any ideas?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
2nd fast day and feeling good! Want to be part of research, any ideas?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there

Just joined the site today and loving all the inspirational stories! I’m lucky to have my
    own personal inspiration at home (my hubby been doing 5:2 for about 2 months
    with amazing results:) It seems everywhere you look people are saying “not enough
    human research!” Well I would love to take part in some if there are any projects going
    on. Anyone know of anything?
    Thanks x

Sorry, no on the research, but welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey!
    🙂

Newton Project, a non-profit project, aimed to prevent age-related illnesses by analyzing body behavior.

Currently we are looking for senior volunteers (65+) to take part in our study.

Help us advance our research! Join Newton project by registering to allow us to gather your activity data – its free and we’ll provide you with a free personalized health report as a form of gratitude once we finish the study:

http://bit.ly/19g4VnU

Best Regards,
    Pavel Trushin
    Marketing Manager

Newton Project

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.