29 year old mum of 2, 5 foot 4, start weight of 12.13 stone! Hello!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
29 year old mum of 2, 5 foot 4, start weight of 12.13 stone! Hello!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello everyone,
    I thought I would post as it will help me keep on track and maybe make some buddies who are going through the same thing as me.

I am 29 and 5 foot 4. I weighed myself this morning and I am 12 stone 13lbs….(yikes)
    So, here goes, operation lose weight….no more messing around, half hearted efforts!

The smallest I have ever been my whole adult life is 10 stone exactly and that was the week I got married back in 2012. I achieved this through hardly eating much, determination and I had 2 very young children at the time which kept me slightly busier on my feet and I had a cleaning job on an evening which I used to walk to and back every single night.

Things are different now. I have an office job, my children are older (8 and 6) and I drive everywhere! So in the last 4 years the pounds have crept on.

A low point for me is not even being able to squeeze myself into any of my old clothes anymore and I do not feel attractive anymore at all. At my lowest weight my confidence was through the roof and I want that back!

Hope everyone is well and look forward to starting my journey! My goal is 10 stone and I hope to achieve this before my 30th birthday next April 2017 🙂

Hello and welcome,
    Have a look at the FAQ’s and think about what changes you are going to make to what and how much you eat. My top tips would be to measure your body and keep a track of those measurements as well as seeing where you are changing with regards to how your clothes fit or don’t as you start to shrink. Focus on what you eat and drink on both fast days and the non fast days to see what improvements you can make.

Plan what you are going to eat on a fast day and what the family are going to eat, shop for it and avoid going to the shops on a FD. Aim for leaves and protein on a FD. Think about reducing both portion sizes and frequency of potatoes/rice/pasta/bread. If you do one thing, then look at reducing sugar consumption, which simply turns to fat.

Any help to get you started? There are loads of threads to join but be aware with different time zones on here, they move at some speed. I have always found them helpful and supportive, with new ideas and new things to try.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.