28 year old chocolate addict

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• By no means drastically over weight but decided to do the 5:2 post august 2017 holiday. All going well the first few months. Felt motivated and disciplined. Would say since late October I’ve majorly struggled. Now we are in party season there seems to be chocolate bars everyone in the office and every day this past couple of weeks has been a 2 day only to fail. It’s quite demoralising and as such I’ve not weighed myself in a couple of weeks. Is anyone else finding this time of year a struggle to diet?! Did anyone else lose their motivation around this time of year when excess seems to be so in!?! Any tips to stay on track welcome. A routine two days might be a place to start!

Of course it is difficult during holiday time — enough to try the patience of St Anthony! Despite the hype, we do have to mind what we eat on Slow Days. did you ever count calories? If chocolate is tempting you, then eat some but lay off the wine at dinner or the drink at the office party. Try eating a 300 calorie meal, the sort you’d eat on a Fast Day, for dinner on a Slow Day. Anywhere you can cut down on the calories, it will be beneficial.
    Get a handle on what you eat so you will know where the problems lie.
    Good luck. Write back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.