2 weeks today – 5 fasting days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello;

I’ve been doing the 5:2 for two weeks today. Fasted on Tuesday and Thursday the first week, then Monday and Friday, and again yesterday (Monday). I think Monday and Thursday will suit me best. Tried eating only dinner, but I think I will opt for a very light lunch and a good salad or a bowl of soup in the evening. A lot of water and black coffee during the day.

I’ve already lost almost 3 kg, feel very well, like the fasting, and think it is very encouraging to loose so much, so quickly! I try to run or swim for 10-15 minutes 3-4 times a week … I’ve done that for quite some time but was still gaining weight! With the 5:2 I finally start loosing some. It is no problem exercising on fasting days … and to go out for a run or for a swim the morning after a fasting day, before breakfast, is just wonderful!

The fourth fasting day was quite hard – but the fifth fasting day, yesterday, was quite easy!

I look forward to continuing the 5:2 and learn better how it suits me best. I’ve been thinking about what I eat on the feast days – I have my cheese and butter and chocolate, but not too much. Not while I’m getting rid of the 5-6 kilos I want to loose.

And thank you for this Forum – I like to read it to see what others are experiencing … Good luck to all!

well done Nanna, 3kg in 2 weeks is amazing ! I have also been doing 5:2 for 2 weeks and am feeling great – not just the kgs but also the cms gone….. banished… forever !!

Hi Nanna, good for you!!! I, too, am really enjoying the program, it’s great that we can find the way that works for us isn’t it? good luck and keep us posted.

Hello Nanna!

Great progress! Last diet we will ever need 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.