2 consecutive days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alfie2blue 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I found my fast days last week remarkably easy, but inbetween days need a little work, especially at the weekend! I thought I might try 4:3 this week, but the only way the calendar works (we are actually going OUT on weds night!!!) means I have to 2 days. Then I’ll have z break, then do another day. What can I expect on day 2? Any tips please?

Any tips gratefully received!!

I did 2 consecutive days last week and found it quite easy. I had planned 4:3 to help shift the 4lbs I had put on over the holidays and intended to do Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Monday was OK but I rather ‘lost the plot’ on Wednesday for some reason so I did Thursday and Friday instead. It worked because I lost the 4lbs plus another 1lb.

I had dinner on Wednesday night then only liquids until 6pm on Thursday when I had a 400 cal meal then only liquids until 6pm Friday when I had another 400 cal meal. I’ve been doing 5:2 since November so I quite enjoy fast days. I try to stay below my TDEE (currently 1595) on non fast days and since starting 5:2 have lost 11 lbs (5kg). (Between Feb and Nov I lost 35lbs (17kg) calorie counting)

15lbs to go to my interim target!!!!

Now into my second day….. Here goes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.