1st day this Monday coming

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FastPeteFast 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,

I’m looking forward to my first day on Monday with both optimism & scepticism…..

I’m male, age 42, 5ft 8 & 13st 10 & need to lose at least a stone… To be fair I don’t think I over eat & although my food choice can be a little undesirable at times I’m pretty good with eating very healthy Monday to Friday….. My issues are the binge drinking of beer at the weekends & the crisps / pork scratchings that inevitably come with it!!!! Am I being naive at thinking this can work for me if I keep my weekend habits, maybe 6 pints or maybe 16 depending on what’s going on!?

@fastpetefast The short answer? I would say yes, you are being rather naive.

Binge drinking/eating is never a good thing. But aside from that any fasting through the week is likely to be negated by the amount you eat and drink at the weekend. Fasting is not something you should use as an excuse to overindulge on the other days.

But you have to do what suits your lifestyle and what works for you…no-one can or should tell you how to live.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

xx

Thanks Sylvestra,

I’m probably under selling my self control a little bite as I’ve already lost 5lb since the new year by watching what I eat more & not drinking alcohol at all. I do plan on introducing a few pints at weekends from February but in moderation……. Let’s see how that goes, if it works I’ll be over the moon!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.