1st day here, going well!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alibye 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi! First day here in beautiful Vermont, US. I’m finding that coffee is my friend, and I’m getting a lot of great support from my office-mates. Really looking forward to being on forum, and participating with all of you. Thanks!

Alibye welcome,

if u like coffee

coffee & flaxmilk unsweetenned 1/4 cup 6 cals (best alternative milk flavor)

Yogurt, plain, fat free 69 cals

instant coffee (some taste terrible)

penna us

continued success!

Welcome too Alibye!
    Ah, Vermont – conjures up images of beautiful mountains and hills, maple syrup, and bicycles! Glad to hear you live in such a beautiful state. Interesting, so coffee helps you stave off the hunger? Good to know! I normally go with camomile tea, it reduces the rough stomach feel one gets on a fasting day, but I’ve got a supply of fair-trade coffee, could brew some up. Good to know that flaxmilk is close to milk in flavor, I’ll have to try some!
    Am looking forward to the hazelnuts ripening later this summer – good flavor when added to coffee; is Vermont loaded with them as well?
    Cheers!
    from Chuck.

hi Chuckk

how do u add hazelnuts do u grind them or do they just sit there

never thought of that

gotta tell you all – the first day was a success! Poached salmon and fresh green beans for dinner, and I’m feeling really good about my start. Thanks for the notes, they’re really helpful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.