1st day almost done

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• At 20:20 local time I dare to say I made it through my first day of “fasting”. Since I never had much problem skipping breakfast as long as I get my tea, I added some milk (130 g to be exact) to a big mug and went to work. Had a 45 minute walk in beautiful Stockholm and a banana at lunch time. The evening meal was a 2 egg omelette with tomatoes, chives and half a mozzarella.

What I learned today is that I didn’t get extremely hungry, that oolong tea consumed throughout the day probably helps quite a bit and that the little cravings I got was not for sweets, junk food or even pasta but for prawns and other seafood.

However, my mail takeaway is that I need to carefully plan my “big” meal for fast days better. Couldn’t even imagine going shopping today so everything needs to be at the house the day before the fast. And still, the leafy greens are so much fresher bought the same day.

Any thoughts on that from more experienced fasters?

Ingrid welcome

i know it’s been a month

curious 2 find out how this lifestyle journey is

faring 4 u?

concerning greens

i eat freeze dried veggies & fruits so it does not go bad

crunchy & fun

no cooking

also eating kelp noodles no cooking u can put them in a chopper
    to make it the consistency of a couscous

happy nonfastdays & fastdays ♪♪♪♫♫♫♫

Thank you, wiltldnrUSA! 🙂

It is all going great. Lost 5 kg (means BMI is 21,5) and have never lost weight so easily. The weight is levelling out now. I intend to continue on 5:2 unless I reach BMI 20, But that is another 5 kilos so I don’t think that is going to happen anytime soon. But if I do I’ll switch to 6:1.

The food part is also quite OK. Have no trouble shopping for groceries on fasting days nowadays, since I don’t feel ravenous. Yesterday I bought 500 g shrimps and didn’t realise I had only 110 kcal for that meal. Tried to add some Finn Crisps with Cream cheese but couldn’t really eat that much so I ended up have like 250 kcal that day.

I tried the kelp noodles, found them quite good. Though it is not really lasting, like eating cucumber if you know what I mean.

Freeze dried veggies & fruit, haven’t seen anything like that in the stores in this part of the world. Where do you buy them?

Ingrid

11.0231 lbs loss

congrats!!!!!!!

the fast days where u r not really hungry r the best arn’t

they?

concerning freeze dried

which by the way the research is good u do not lose nutrients

i get them @ costco

& if u r in survivor mode (survivalist) u go online

& u will find them

i really like finn crisp super lowcal

the kelp is great in soups if u click on my name & topics

u will c many different foods menus 4 fastday

there great in eggs

since they r super healthy but super low cal

they cover a fastday nutritious wise

the best one was putting a garlic hot wing sauce on the choppered kelp then cutting up unskinned chicken thighs w/ scissors & mixing it all up

i only use the kelp

& flax milk on fastdays because of their calorie content

wow u only have a 11 more lbs 2 go

very doable i’ve lost 25+- still have 50lbs 2 go

wish u success quickly

& a great journey 2 ur 6/1 status (which i call it the elites level 😀 ) ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Thank you, very kind!

Aha, well I guess survivalism is not too “hot” in my part of the world :). I’ll look for suppliers of freeze dried veggies nearby. Or willing to ship it for a decent price in slightly smaller quantities.

The very best “side-effect” for me is that I have more energy. My partner commented on it in a positive way!

Wow,25 lb and you just keep going. I wish you the best on your journey. May the fast be with you!

Ingrid

“The very best “side-effect” for me is that I have more energy”

lol what ur partner said 🙂

i’m like a high iq’d mexican jumping bean ☻‼☻↑☻↓☻↑☻↓☻↑☻↓‼ 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.