1st 2 1/2 weeks done! Lost lbs despite ups n downs

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
1st 2 1/2 weeks done! Lost lbs despite ups n downs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hondakawi 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Lost 5.4 pounds so far yippee! 31.6 to go!
    1st week easy.
    2nd week tough!-waay overate on 3 of my non-fast days (this made my non-fast daily intake average 1000 calories over normal) so week 2 only had .5 lb loss. But got in some extra exercise and been eating normally on non-fast days and the past few days weight started melting off! Thank God cuz I was feeling like things weren’t happening.
    Week 3 is starting off good started sipping spicy chicken broth between meals so I wouldn’t feel deprived on my fast days.
    I started this whole thing with a buddy that had success when she did it. I think a buddy is key because I have to account for what I am doing and she cheers me on no matter what!
    -Kelly in California

Hi Kelly,
    go girl, awesome effort!
    Cheering you on from across the globe.

Thanks! I feel like this is a plan I can stick with for the long haul. Problem with my past weight loss-had trouble keeping it off. It would slooowwwlllyy creep back on. Now after 3 wks clothes are feeling a tad looser. Yay.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.