1 year later and counting…..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jaberry61 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Here we are one year later 30lbs lighter (same weight as my middle grand daughter) and about
    to invest in a whole new wardrobe.
    I’m 6’3” weight 17st10lb at start with a very large waist of 120cm.
    First few weeks very tough (didn’t realise how many adverts are about food) but kept at it and was losing about 2lbs a week. Hit that level and then accelerated the 5/2 to 4/3 for 6 weeks before my holiday.
    Result! not only has the weight been lost but sustained even during a busy Christmas period. Put on 6lbs over Christmas but gone within 3 weeks. Now at a point where my body is becoming more trim due to the exercises that I’m doing (walking, cycling and surfing badly).
    For those that are not sure, well it works. For the price of a few books, bit of reading time and self discipline then the results can be very surprising. Change in food habits but in a good way.
    The benefits for me personally have been loss of weight (sustained), more energy, better fitting clothes (at least a full size down), better fitting shoes (yes the weight loss comes off the feet as well), adjusted all my watch straps, 16cms off the waist measurement! and discovering the joys of cycling again.
    All this from the great books and no gyms involved just fresh air (in all weathers) and the only cost will be your change in wardrobe.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.