1 week

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Papikya 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• This is my second week since starting and my third fasting day! The only bad thing with fasting on Monday is I work two jobs on Monday I wake up around 2am so I can work out before work. I start my first job at 4am, I make sandwiches and wraps for fishing charters, they have called in the orders the day before. So its very fast paced and I’m running back and forth I only work until 6:45am but I run out the door because I start job number 2 at 7:00 am. I work for an irrigation company, and I do accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, pretty much anything they ask, but as soon as I get here I have to count the drawer and get the money put out and turn on the lights open the bay doors. I can then finally sit for a second in my office where I change my shirt from my other job and brush my hair and put on some makeup so I don’t scare the contractors. By this time I am usually starving and will eat anything brought to work by co workers, doughnuts, leftover cake, cookies, we had ice cream and coffee for breakfast a few weeks ago. I would eat all day Monday, I get off around 5:00 I then have to run to the store before I pick kids up from sports at 6pm and then go home cook, do laundry, bathe, clean the house go to bed start all over.

I never gave any fasting diets a glance because I thought there was no way I could do it. My first two days last week I had three 160 protein shakes breakfast lunch and dinner and sooooo much water and tea. Today though I made it all the way to lunch and only had 130 calorie shake, it is now 4 pm and I am still sitting at 130 calories and quite satisfied with my self because I know I will make it through the next hour and I can go home and eat the 300 calorie tuna snack pack and a hard boiled egg and be at exactly 500 calories!

Last Monday I spent the whole day dreaming about what I would eat on Tuesday, I had three slices of stuffed crust pizza in the fridge ready for breakfast and a whole bunch of other things ready to eat, I didn’t even finish one slice of pizza and I tried to eat a lean cusine mac and cheese at lunch, only finished maybe a quarter of it.

I do not dread fasting days at all in fact I look forward to ridding my body of any toxins I may have ate on the other five days and knowing if I mess up on my diet during the five days its ok because I’m going to reset and try again after the fasting day.

Hello, melanieakao, and welcome to the Fasting Lifestyle. Sounds as if you have had a good week at 5:2 and that your weight loss is encouraging.
    Isn’t it funny how we talk ourselves into food? One thinks that 500 calories would never be satisfying, and then we yearn for foods which we end up not wanting to eat after all ! Glad you are making this work in your busy schedule.
    Keep us posted on your progress.

Hi this is mu 1 st day on 5:2 WOL 1st FD went great i am
    So excited to see further results,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.