New to the diet need someone to help me

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New to the diet need someone to help me

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thea07 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi my names peter I’m 28 I’m looking for tips and advice on how to start on the 5.2 haven’t ever been on a diet before I’m looking to lose 3 stone I’m 6ft and weigh 15st 10 pound’s my weight has slowly creped up over the years but I need to change because I’m starting to feel heavy and sluggish. So please reply with any tips on recipes on fast days or anything else thanks Pete

Thank you

Hi Ginger,

There are different ways to follow diet plans, All the first you should mentally prepare to lose weight and should scarify your favorite dishes sometime. Make a vow that you shouldn’t disturb your diet plan.

Gook Luck!

Hi
    I’m new to the Fast Diet too and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. For me, it makes it so much easier to keep certain foods out of the house. Even on non-fast days you can’t exceed your normal calorie allowance which is easily done on ice cream and peanut butter (my downfalls!). I found that just keeping them out of the house breaks the habit pretty quickly.
    Good luck and Happy New Year

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.