Little Voices – May Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Little Voices – May Challenge

This topic contains 85 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Third time lucky 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 86 total)

• Welcome to the May challenge – All welcome, plus hopefully a few from No April Fools!

The challenge is to set and declare individual goals for the month, chat on own/others progress and then declare results at the end of May.

My individual goal is to drop 2 lbs. This may seem not a huge amount but I think it is realistic as I am off to Spain tomorrow for a week’s golfing holiday. Yes, I will be very active but I will also consume lots of vino and tapas!! I expect to gain a couple of pounds (do not intend to fast), so if the scales show a nett loss of 2 pounds at the end of the month I will be very happy. I have been 5:2ing since 12 January and so far lost 1 stone 1lb but have reached my first plateau – 2 weeks now with no loss! Hopefully the May challenge will provide incentive to get back on track after my holiday when I will have 3 weeks to lose any gained holiday weight plus an extra 2 pounds!

Who’s up for the May Challenge ? … Let’s hear your little voices !!

Hi Upagumtree,

I will definitely join you in this challenge!

I started the 5:2 on the 13th January and have so far lost 1st 3Ibs so about the same as you also 🙂 I have about 1st 10Ibs left to go.

I am going on holiday on 6th June which gives me 4.5 weeks to get my butt into gear. Over the last few months I haven’t really focused on my eating on the feast days and so I’ve lost the weight quite slowly (which is good)but I’ve gone up and down a few times. Nonetheless, the last two weeks I’ve really tried to shift the eating habits on these days and I’m beginning to feel really great and in control. My goal is to focus on eating low sugar and *lower* carbs on my feast days (addicted to both). I want to lose 8Ibs by the time I go on hol which I think is bit of a tall order but I’m going to aim high.

So here goes it ☺️ good luck!

Hi it’s time I joined a forum I have really enjoyed reading all the posts since I started 5:2 7 weeks ago. I wanted to lose some weight but never put a target on it which seems silly but I don’t have a lot of weight to lose now. I did reach 12 stone after feeling sorry for myself after a battle with breast cancer and the removal of my ovaries due to bad reactions to the meds. That was 5 and a half years ago now. For the last 18 months got down to 10 stone 7ish through WW but it was a toll counting all the time and the weight slowly crept on a little bit. I was intrigued with the health benefits of fasting and took the plunge 7 weeks ago and weighed in this morning at 9 stone 13. Soooo decision time and I am going to make it now, for the May challenge 2 pound will be a good goal as I am on going on holiday tomorrow for a week without fasting but hopefully keeping it all steady till I get back and achieve this challenge. I really enjoy the WOL this diet brings and I am all ready so much more healthy and happy. Game on. Good luck Upagumtree and Mad11

Can I join in the challenge? I am rather new, having only done 5:2 for 2 1/2 weeks, then switching to 4:3/Fast Beach Diet.

For the month of May, I will set my goal kind of high, as it will be a round number that I have never seen on the scales for about 10 years! That is how confident I am in this way of life! So my goal is 9 lbs.

Hi Mad11, Jayne and Fitnfast and welcome to the May Challenge. We all have some similarities which is nice.

Just wanted to say I am away on holiday tomorrow for a week and may not have Internet access so may be unable to post. When I return I intend to post regularly. In the meantime hope you all drop in from time to time with updates.

Here’s to a great month of losses!

Hey upagum thanks for starting the new thread Have a fabulous trip…

Yay lots of new people joining in welcome!! lets all keep each other focused and on track. I have 6 weeks to get my butt into gear before i leave here (Canada) for Paris Uk and Spain. Really hoping to lose at least 6 pounds this month 8 would be better 12 would be a flippin miracle.

Been doing tons of walking 8km walks on trails with hills and also tons of gardening i now am averaging 15 to 20000 steps a day hope this helps kick my ass more. Now all i have to do is control the weekend wine.

stay focused and let’s do this !

Hi Upa! Don’t forget to try the Pata Negra while you are here in Spain. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

I am hoping to lose 4lbs in May. I have lost 26lbs so far and am now exactly 9 stone.

Welcome to the newbies. Mad11 I don’t think it helps referring to non-fast days as feast days. After all it was feasting that brought us all here in the first place. Great to focus on lowering sugar, think of it as poison, especially sugary drinks (including fruit juices). Remember it is much easier to drink calories than eat them.

Well done Jayne on getting to 9 stone something. Isn’t it great!

Fitnfast- 9lbs? that will be tough in a month. Good luck.

Soc that’s a great holiday you have coming up, should help with motivation. I agree 12 would be a miracle, but you never know. Best of luck controlling the wine. Where in Spain are you going?

Happy fasting everyone!

I would love to join too. This is my first forum. I’ve only been doing the 5:2 program for a week, so 3 fasts down. I love the support on this website. I’m thinking I would like to lose 3-4 pounds this month, but since I’m new to this WOL I may not be able to predict very realistically. I am finding my habits very interesting; first off I can’t believe how much time I spend thinking about food! Anyone else have interesting habits?

Oooo I want to join! I’m on the Brits forum too.
    I’ve NEARLY lost 1/2 stone since I started 13th April (I think). I’m desperate to lose another half stone by my partners bday (a stone in total) by end of June. Therefore I’m going to aim to lose 5lbs in May. I think it’s possible as I’ve lost 1 or 2lbs each week so far. I think I could lose more but that’s my first big target!

I’m on a fast day today hoping to lose a pound to finally tick off the first half stone lost. Good luck everyone!

Welshy xXx

Hi everyone! Good to see new faces, welcome aboard!

Having had many a day of indulgence in April, I’m going for a 4lb loss this month. I’d like to lose another 10lb in total before switching to 6:1. I’m not working towards any big milestone or event now – the birthdays and weddings have passed, so this is just me slimming down and helping my body a bit.

Thanks for starting the May thread Upagumtree – I hope everyone (UK based) enjoyed the bank holiday weekend.

Morning,, everyone! I am posting to reinforce my willpower for today’s fast, and because I feel that typical (for me) 2 week diet boredom coming on! It seems that any time I lose significant weight (although I haven’t in a year), I get to a point where I lose interest and I start cheating more. Like my brain says, “You did great so here is your reward.” Does this stem from being given goodies as rewards as children? (Remember, if you behave, you can have __________ when we get home?)

So….I will be focused and strong today. Instead of surfing the net at work when I am alone for 45 minutes, I will clock out and go for a run/walk. I will drink lots of water. I will not think about food, but about all those healthy cells and hormones running around my body!

I will do this!

Thanks for your support!

I’d like to join in too. I started Jan 26th and have dropped 25lbs so far – I have 3lbs to go to to achieve the 2 stone off. Hopefully by the end of May I will have reached this -I’ve not plateau’d yet and (hopefully) won’t start to before the end of the month!

Welcome everyone, some good goals set let’s make sure we keep each other on the right track !

Apple i’m going to Cala vines bay in Majorca 2km away from Magaluf can’t wait is it anywhere near you ?

I have just walked 8km came home and shovelled 8tons of gravel onto our extended driveway ready to house the new boat we pick up tomorrow. Trying to keep as active this month as i can. I started in March and i am down 16 pounds lost 8 in March and 8 in April hoping for 8 this month. had a great fast day yesterday 460 calories today i’m doing a semi fast staying under 1000.

sjd the first month i was constantly thinking about food i always decide what i am going to have for supper work out the calories then eat the remainder the rest of the day. I am now more aware of what is better for me although i do confess to having some form of chocolate almost every day.

Fitnfast i am usually the same thats why i eat a little bit of what i fancy everyday even if it’s a small snack size kitkat at 60 cals i never feel like cheating for more as i have rewarded myself with a little.

Gall15 thats a fabulous weight loss keep up the good work.

Great job Welshy you will reach your goal just stay focused and i hope your fast day paid off for you it is so good to see the scale go down

Bab’s good on you for getting back into it! the rewards will pay off your body will be loving you and you will be loving your new shape .

Shame we can’t see pics of each other i like to put faces to names ! anyhoo have a great week and good luck with all your fast days !

Good idea about the pics…why can’t we?!

Hello all you lovely Little Voices! Just checking in from the very balmy Costa de la Luz in SW Spain! Got free Wifi here so able to keep up with all the posts – so many already!! – but might not be able to fully respond to you all as have a full schedule here of coaching in the morning and full round in the afternoon plus free drinks from 5 pm onwards … Say no more !!! Dinner tonight was delish – lots of seafood which I love but gone way above my TDEE already – but hey, I’m on holiday – can get back on track when I return home !

Soc, Babs, Applepie great to have you back on board and I know I can leave you to lead this determined group of Little Voices … So many goals established – great !!!

Keep looooosing!!

Up

PS Applepie, will look out for Pata Negra – thanks for reminder. Weather here is set for 30 ‘s from Thurs which is a bit too hot for golf – would be happy if it remained as today at 25. I guess your weather is hotting up also??

I’m in @upagumtree! Need to lose 16lbs before July 2nd which is on average 2lbs a week – off to Gran Canaria and need to get bikini ready!

Fitnfast: I was exactly the same! If I lost a pound I’d think “well done you, have a great!” Which was stupid cos then I never lost more. Chocolate is my weakness but I can’t have it in the house. If it’s there, I eat it, therefore I don’t buy it. I do occasionally treat myself on a NFD with a small bar.

My target is 5lbs and I’m one down already! Woop! (First half stone lost since starting!)

xXx

Sorry, predictive text! That should have said “well done you, have a TREAT”!

Doh!

Hi Everyone, but we can, and some already do, see photos of each other. Click on my name to see my profile. Send me an email and I will send you a link to my Facebook page.

Soc No not near me. Majorca is a Spanish island, I live on the mainland.

Hot here too, 30 degrees most days now. I am keeping out of it, I got just a little burnt on the beach on Sunday.

Fasting today. Had grapefruit for breakfast, a tiny thin slice of ham with 4 olives for dinner. Spinach and sardines for tea. I like fast days 🙂

See you soon on FB??

I have been reading these forums and inspired by everyone’s posts but not posted yet so this will be my first. From Alberta, Canada – started first fast April 13 (same as welshielarue) and down 6 lbs (had a mini goal to be down 6.6 pounds by today so almost made it – congrats welshielarue on half a stone!). Having a friend’s wedding reception in our garden June 6 and would love to lose another 5 pounds by then. Happy fasting to everyone over the next month!

Hello ladies, welcome to the forum skinnyme i am also in Canada but in Ontario, well done on your weight loss !

I have changed my weigh in day to Fridays from Mondays i feel like it will make it less stressful about weighing in after a weekend. So the good news is i am down 2 pounds after 2 successful fast days and one semi fast day really pleased. I even took back two tops i bought 4 weeks ago ready for my upcoming trip because i re tried them on and they looked huge on me.

Picked up the new boat A couple of days ago and today being a hot one 81 F we are going to launch it this afternoon should be fun ! way bigger than i remembered it being when we bought it. I will let you know how i make out lol !

Well i hope you all have a great weekend it’s mothers day here this sunday so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my fellow Canadian and to all you other lovely mothers ! keep up the good work ladies !

Congrats socr8v on your weight loss and new boat! I used to live in Kitchener – small world. Good idea to change the weigh in day from Monday to Friday, I try to stick to tracking my weight after my last fast in the week. I lost the extra .6 pounds after fasting on Thursday so did make it to my mini-goal a couple days late. Really inspiring to read everyone’s goals (and vacation plans). Good luck with the fasting & weight loss goals everyone. Happy Mother’s Day all!

Checking in with my weekly weigh in…Down 1.8 lbs. 8.2 to go!

Day 6 of my holiday and it’s going really well as far as the diet is concerned. Don’t think I’m doing any damage to the scales but all will be revealed when i next jump on them will let you know how I get on. But honestly this fast diet keeps you focussed and you do fill up quickly. More fish and salad for tea me thinks. Good luck everyone

Weigh in day for me and a pound down. 8st 13lbs, me!! who would have ever believed it?

Fasting today, liquids only tomorrow.

Happy fasting everyone!

Fasting day here also after a weekend of feasting!

Brilliant results everyone – Applepie, you’re in the 8lbs!! Amazing achievement!

I only managed a 6:1 last week, this eye strain headache is not helping me with my fasting routines! I am persevering through today though for my first FD of the week. Aiming to have Thursday as my next FD.

I did jump on the scales at the weekend and I’ve stayed the same, which I am pleased with!

Upagum I hope you’re having a brilliant time!

Wishing everyone well 🙂

Congrats Applepie, must feel amazing to be under 9 stone! Went a little over on my fast today and will have another one tomorrow. I find the second day of back to back fasts to be easier. Had a little too much fluids (alcoholic) on the weekend and gained but should be mostly water weight that will drop quickly. Hoping to get under 10 stone in the next couple of weeks! Good luck to my fellow Tuesday fasters.

Hello all you little voices from sunny Swaziland. Having a great time. Fabulous wildlife at Krugar. Walked with elephants Awesome! Stroked a leopard. First week was very good, second week lost the plot. Will worry about it when I get home. Visited a Kineisialogogist (?) today who has got to the bottom of my problems, and has suggested lots of things to improve my digestion. Interesting thing was she fasts herself. Again, will get to it when I get home. Lovely to sit in the sun – 26degrees today but storm tonight. Sunny again tomorrow. Have actually worn my swimsuit here! Hope you are all doing well

Hi update from me and I weighed myself this morning expecting some increase in weight due to my holiday to find I’ve lost 2 Pounds. Unbelievable I think I can re evaluate for this months challenge and look at another 2 pounds to be at the weight I haven’t been at since I stopped smoking in 1993. That’s got to be a good goal. I’m feeling really good and enjoy reading all your posts.

Wow TTL Africa sounds amazing, much better to see wildlife your way than in a zoo. Hope you will share the digestion tips with us all when you get back.

Yes thanks everyone it does feel great to be under 9 stone, but still unbelievable. I still feel like I could wake up and the scales will say 10 or 11 stone something.

I am going on our local market soon for some lovely fresh fruit and veg.

Have a great weekend!

Hello ladies ! what a week ! just a quick update had some bad news this week found out my younger sister has a malignant tumour behind her eye so she has to have radiation and two days later my older sisters house is burgled and trashed . feel a little helpless me being here and them being in the UK. So glad i am going over soon to see them.

so on a brighter note I have still been power walking 8km everyday and the good news is i had a 2 pound loss again this week.

Well done to all the other losers and Third time can’t wait to hear about more of your trip. have a wonderful weekend.

Glad everyone is doing well with their losses! socr8v, so sad to hear about your family issues. A lot of stress for you, I imagine!

Well, as for me, I posted when I did good, and now I have to post when I’ve done not-so-good!

After last weekend’s feasts (Saturday just because I felt like it, and Mother’s Day lunch out), and a stressful week at home, I gained half a pound. But no sweat…I am doing another fast today, worked out this morning before work, and will do better this week. Going away for the weekend next weekend for Memorial day, so I want to get a couple of pounds into my “lost” bank, so I can somewhat not have to think about food too much!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hello again little voices! I am back from my “boot camp golf school” in Spain! Wow, it was more arduous than I envisaged with 7 hours of instruction/drills/practice rounds every day in quite a heat of 30+. Thought I had overdone it on the buffet breakfasts and dinners plus the free bar after 5 pm but on return Tues night the scales showed 9st 6, a one pound loss!! I obviously needed all those extra calories to cope with the exertions of the training! So Hooray, did not gain as expected and out of my plateau!!! Will now recalibrate my goal for this month to a 4 lb loss, so one down and three to go!

Been trying to get back to ‘normal’. Caught up on lost sleep by sleeping until 11 am Wed followed by a golf match at 2 pm followed by a committee meeting at 7 pm throughout which I had toothache! Thurs got emergency dental appt and given a week’s course of antibiotics until I can see my regular dentist. Yesterday played (and lost) a golf tie in sunny but (compared to Spain) cool conditions. Have been unable to eat much because of the toothache so no need to worry about getting back to fasting until next week (when hopefully the antibiotics will have done their job!). So, my head has been all over the place and only just got down to keeping up with all your posts!

Soc, what dreadful news re both your sisters! I so feel for you – what a worry! As far as I reckon your Europe trip is about 4 weeks away – bet you are counting the days even more now! Well done on your loss so far this month. Looks like you have been very active and also careful with your eating plan hence the good results.

Thirdtime glad you are having a fab time in SA and good for you keeping on track for your first week. But hey, you are on holiday, so relax and enjoy – you probably will be quite active and hence not gain but if you do you know this wol allows you to slip back in later. Will be interested to hear all about the -ologist when you get home. Great to hear you wore your swimsuit!

Jayne you have done awfully well losing 2 lbs during a week’s holiday! Where were you? Did you fast or just reduce portion size? You are right to take advantage of this loss and recalibrate your loss for May.

Skinnyme nice to have another Canadian in the group. Good luck with the monthly goal to be under 10 stone.

Applepie, great achievement to be now in the 8 somethings.

Babs sorry you have eye strain problems but great that with managing only one fast last week you have not gained!

Fitnfast well done on overcoming your 2 week boredom and posting your determination to stick to the fast, not cheat and to exercise more. Good result achieved so you should be motivated to continue to reach your monthly goal (albeit a bit high?)

If I have missed out anyone, sorry, but there have been so many posts! Hopefully next week I will be up to date!

Nice to hear from you Upagumtree I can’t imagine a boot school of golf quite intensive I do play golf but I would be shattered if I did what you’ve just done. I have a holiday apartment in the Algarve in Portugal and try to visit as often as possible and golf. I decided not to fast but I cut out almost all carbs apart from porridge for breakfast a light salad lunch and mainly fish with sides for diner. Great thing about Portugal are the portion sizes so I didn’t struggle with huge buffets or all you can eat I was still surprised at the result as I did treat myself now and then. What I have found is how clear and soft my skin has gone it is true the goodness comes from inside. The skin care specialists must be worrying cos you don’t need all that expensive stuff when you fast. I wonder how everybody else has found this.
    We are all now in the middle of May good luck to everyone and keep saying goodbye and farewell to all those little pounds xx

Hi all, including new names I don’t know yet! Here in fabulous Cape Town and afraid to say I’ve lost the plot entirely! Magnums on top of Table Mountain don’t help, nor the wine at night, but hey, I’m on holiday. So much to catch up on but still a week of indulging left. Hope the sun is shining on you all and thanks Up for starting ‘little voices’

Hi everyone. Weigh in day for me today after a naughty weekend of a BBQ and a birthday buffet I have lost another big fat pound. So exactly 2 stones are now history, yes!!

Upa- your boot camp sounds hard, I hope you rewarded yourself with a nice Pata Negra?

Fasting today, liquids only tomorrow.

Happy Fasting!

Two week weigh in for me today due to being on holiday. Lost 2 pounds in the two weeks, one pound while on ‘holiday’ and another pound this past week. So only 2 pounds to reach my readjusted May target.

Thirdtime, magnums atop Table Mountain sounds divine! – it’s actually hailstoning here this very minute so you will not be missing the Scottish weather!

Applepie, unfortunately I didn’t get time to look around for Pata Negra while in Spain – we only got one free day from our ‘boot camp’ and all we did then was sleep by the pool! We did have some very nice reds and roses with our evening meals though.

Good Morning Little Voices. I have just checked the posts and noticed the last part of my post is missing – this seems to happen whenever I put in a smiley! Does anyone know how to overcome this ? Anyway the bit that disappeared was my comment to Jayne so here goes again:

Jayne I am so envious of your apartment in the Algarve – it must be lovely to take off when you want to and get some heat and golf … and all that lovely seafood! We flew to Faro and then took a coach across the border into Spain (about an hour’s drive). I thought the scenery in the Algarve much prettier than the part of Spain we were in (Costa de la Luz). Oh how I would have loved to have been just playing a few rounds of golf in the Algarve than the intensive programme we endured! Re skin softening and clearing while fasting – afraid to say I haven’t noticed a difference but then again I have been on a couple of holidays in the sun over the past couple of months and despite wearing factor 30 suncream religiously managed to get burnt a couple of times – and we all know that is not good for the skin! Also, perhaps I am too old for my skin to rejuvenate!! As long as my skin doesn’t sag or wrinkle with my weight loss I will be quite happy. I am losing slow and steady at a pound a week and they say that is the best way to avoid skin sagging. Just another observation, you are probably drinking a lot more water while fasting and I think it has been proven that hydrating vastly improves skin tone.

Hope all of you are nearing your May goals – just under two weeks left – OMG this month is flying past!

Keeeep Loooosing!

Up

WELL DONE Upagumtree!!!!

I haven’t weighed myself as yet, but had a really good fast day yesterday. I even resisted temptation when the other half and our ‘office neighbour’ decided to get a McDonalds for lunch. I had a lovely Tom Yum soup for 48 cals from my graze box and then had a banana bread (52 cals) as a little treat, again from my Graze box.

Hope everyone’s doing well!! x

Hi everyone just a quick post as i will be in New york till sunday so i will miss my weigh in day on friday ! hope you all have had and are having a great week. UAG this month is flying by it’s crazy ! i will catch up with you all when i return !

Today was supposed to be a fast day for me but found it somewhat hard to adhere to!!! Did well (150 cals) until 5 pm then wanted everything!!! Sorry to admit now had 4 gin & tonics – now gearing up for my evening meal of a simple chicken salad! Help!! What’s gone wrong??

Up

I think Upagumtree everybody has times like that but you know it’s only for that day and you can start again. We still have over a week to go then I bet it’s another challenge for June. Slowly she goes. Well done babs_b resisting temptation I love Tom yum and hadn’t thought of having it on a fast day. I will add it to my list.
    Weighing in tomorrow fingers crossed

Thanks Jayne for your support in my crisis!! I will resolve to recover from my blip today and, with no doubt a hangover tomorrow, will plod on to next week when I hope to get back to regular 5:2 which has been missing since my 2 holidays!!

Love to all

Up

Upagumtree….. how’s the head this morning? Don’t be too harsh on yourself, it takes a while to get yourself back into the swing of 5:2 if you’ve had a break! You’ve done it really successfully before and you will do again, it was a mere blip (and to be honest, sounds like a fun one at that…..!). 5:2’s all about balance, which you know. You will find your balance again next week and as Jayne says, there’s still another week left in May and I for one plan to stick around in June too.

Ironically I managed two good fast days this week (back to my usual Mon & Thurs). Work has been so busy and my part time uni work is ramping up to needing near on full time attention (which I can’t give) so I have been feeling a bit fraught these past few weeks. Having stepped on the scales this morning after 2nd FD of the week, I can confirm I have well & truly plateaued. I am yet to lose any weight this month. Nevermind, I’m not overly unhappy about my body shape, I’m at a healthy BMI, so I am going to be positive and celebrate being healthy and continue to do my 5:2 and slowly up the pace of my exercise. Hopefully I can hop off the plateau shelf in the next week or so and start heading back down the mountain! (I can’t remember which one of the April Fools people used this analogy when I first joined the thread, but it’s been planted in my mind ever since!).

How’s everyone doing?

Well thats one more pound gone one more to go this month then I have to seriously think about what weight I do want to stay at. Reading on the forums a 5 pound flexible weight might be okay just have to make sure it doesnt start creeping up. So I think this one more pound and I will start on 6.1.
    I hope your hangover was well earned Upagumtree and Babs_b I have found keeping the carbs low apart from my porridge breakfast seems to be working for me. However I love ice cream and if I want it nothing can stop me strange isnt it.
    Good luck ladies and keep the faith.

Hi Babs, was Thirdtimelucky who penned the phrase in April. You have a lot on your plate right now (and I don’t mean food!) All your time spent on your business and studies probably means you are more sedentary – you are obviously aware of that. Once you structure some exercise into your busy life you will come tumbling down that mountain!

My head’s not too bad thanks but don’t feel on top of the world this morning! I feel a bit shaky so no point in trying to make up my lost fast today as I need to eat more to feel better. Have been thinking about why I (uncharacteristically) fell off the wagon and realise it was because of all the toothache trauma of the past week. I forgot to post that I had a one and a half hour root canal treatment on the tooth on Tuesday. One root has died and the other two are on their last legs so may end up losing the tooth eventually. This is something I find hard to take as I look after my teeth well and have regular 6 month checkups. However, it is such a relief to be pain free at last and able to enjoy my food!

Jayne, hope you had a Yesss!!! weigh in today! Soc hope you have a fab time in New York and look forward to hearing all about it on your return. Fitnfast how’s it going for you? Which State do you live in? Guessing you are in USA due to your mention of Memorial Day.

Hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are and come Monday are refreshed and resolved to embrace the last week of Little Voices May Challenge!

Jayne our posts crossed! Well done you! Do you intend starting 6:1 next week, or after May? Will be interesting to hear how that goes so hope you stay with us!

Hi Upagumtree gotta lose the last pound first hopefully that will go this month. Then I will be hanging around I find the forums so helpful more so than I ever thought. There is nothing worse than toothache hope that is all behind you now. Take it easy today and be easy on yourself.
    cheers xx

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply.