When to eat?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jamesrcurtis 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi all,
    I’m new to this plan but I’m liking it so far! Am I ok eating dinner at 7pm then not eating again til a low cal lunch on my fast day and a low cal tea time meal? I found I couldn’t go breakfast to dinner, I got to tempted but by sleeping through the first bit and not eating breakfast somehow made it a lot easier!

Hi Julie and welcome:

You are OK eating that way – you can eat any time(s) you want. Many eventually find that eating one evening meal high in fat and protein works best. Many others do not eat at all on their diet days.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Thank you! For me it’s all about get you head round it! Lol!

The Best Times to Eat for Weight Loss. Aim to eat every 3 to 4 hours. Eat within 1 hour of rising. Never eat within 3 hours of bedtime. Start the day with protein. Always eat within 45 minutes of finishing your workout. Never do your weight training on an empty stomach. Focus on your food. Eat protein first.

Aim to eat every 3-4 hours? Why? Eat within 1 hour of rising? Why? Actually why to any of what you say?

I agree with bigbooty! I also think it is actually kind of silly to force eating within 45 minutes of finishing a workout. In fact if I push hard in a workout, it can be a couple hours before I even have an appetite. The eating every 3 to 4 hours is just keeping insulin high, not necessary a good idea. I’m up over 16 to hours a day, 4 to 5 meals is insane and clearly not necessary. Finally eating protein first? Why? What difference could it possibly make?

While I eat a large breakfast it is typically several hours after waking up.

(Anyway I getting kind of tried of seeing baseless advice posts for these posters on old threads. 😉 )

Take your breakfast at 7 am within 30 minutes of waking up.
    You should have your lunch at about 12.45 pm. It’s an ideal time for taking lunch.
    Try to have dinner before 7 pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.