Weighing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Qsue 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• What’s the best way too weigh myself.. I used the scales in boots from the start and every week when I use them I have lost weight but there is no way it can be right because my friend who weighs the same as me now looks so much thinner

Everyone carries their weight differently. I am at least 5 pounds lighter than my friend but she’s a little taller and carries her weight differently than I do. I have an apple shape and she is more “skinny fat”.

I weigh in the mornings before getting ready for the day and consuming any liquids or food.

Believe in how your clothes feel and not in comparing yourself to others. 🙂

Do you use home scales.. I bought some that change your weight in seconds they defiantly don’t work.. As for the clothes side of it in gutted I don’t wear jeans because I just wear dresses with tights I can’t tell lol

Put the scale on a hard flat surface like in your bathroom. Weigh yourself at the same time of the day. Say in the mornings as you get out of bed to have a shower. Weigh yourself without any clothes as they introduce too much of a variable. It doesn’t matter if the scales are not 100% accurate. Check them by getting on and off the scales a few times. Do they read the same value? If yes then as long as you use the same scales for your weigh ins and the number is going down then all well and good.

I weigh myself like bigbooty and I do it every day. I also record my weekly weight which is my weigh in after my second fast for the week. This is usually on Wednesday morning. I find this is when I am at my lightest for the week:) I find my weight bounces around during the week so the one I really focus on is the weekly weigh in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.