Week 4 on the 5:2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scrumpy66 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• hi there
    started 4 weeks ago … and already seem to have lost 5 pounds!
    I need to lose 2 stone and 5 pounds.. I am 13 stone 3 and although tall have never been as heavy in my life…… lets just say life hasnt been easy since late last year and I am a comfort eater….
    I recently looked at a photo and thought enough!!!! I want my body back… I was so thin up to having my first child and since then well its never been the same………….
    anyway I am determined… I have a special occasion in the autumn so that is my target………..

this might be TMI but anyone finding that the day after their fast day your bowels go into overdrive… I guess its just the body cleaning out??? not sure…
    anyone glad to be here and look forward to the support xo

Well done on losing 5lb already!! I’ve been doing 5:2 for about 8 weeks now, and and have lost 15lb, which I’m so happy with. I’m about 5’6″, and my starting weight was 11st5, which was the heaviest I’ve been in my life. I’m now down to 10st4, I had set my goal weight at 10.2, but now I’m almost there, I may try to get to 10. I’ve got a holiday coming up though, so am sure I will gain a few pounds! The beauty of thus diet though is that I know I can get straight back on 5:2 afterwards and lose it again.
    Good luck, keep doing what you are doing. I don’t usually post much on here, I’m more of a lurker, but thought it was time I helped encourage so e others along.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.