Very Low blood pressure

This topic contains 7 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Does anyone struggle with night time low blood pressure. I’m getting heart palpitations and dizziness as I turn in my sleep. It’s making me feel really ill. I have low blood pressure but it’s got too low on the diet. I think it’s due to not eating at night. How late can I eat?
    I’m going to the GP to get checked over.

Hi LB1, I’m pleased you’re going to your GP. There is no right or wrong way or times you need to eat. The important thing is to taylor the plan to suit your specific needs. If you browse the forum you’ll find lots of people modifying it and having success. Good luck.

Did you go to the doctor? I often have it when I’m on a diet, sometimes it happens when I’m on the street a little, I don’t go for a walk. It gets better when I eat something and walk a little. Good luck!

I found this site and hmm i cant use shoutbox. https://booksawesome.com/20-best-gre-prep-books-of-2020/

I took https://homegrowncannabisco.com/autoflower-seeds-usa/blue-fruit-autoflower-marijuana-seeds yesterday for the 1st time and I got all the side affects nausea diahrea lack of sleep loss in appetite I took 3drops in the morning and 3 at night I’m just wondering do I stop taking it or carry on and the side effects will subside I also felt very depressed ???

Mine is always low but particularly during fast. It’s often below 80/60…
    I find a teaspoon of honey in the morning and a salty broth very helpful. According to my doctor this is not breaking the fast.
    I would be interested if there are other natural options as well…
    Any suggestions?

What’s kind of treatment should you need to take for low blood pressure? Is it how much harmful for our health?

I’ve got my second appointment next week. I need to eat a snack before bed, so I have a small soya yoghurt.
    The GP told me to up my salt intake as my blood pressure is too low.
    I do feel much better and I’m glad I’ve stuck to it. I’ve lost 8lbs but I’m really doing it for the health benefits.
    I’ve had no Hypo’s since started which is a small miracle.

My GP told me I was dehydrated and to up my water intake and salt.

I rarely get problems now more at the beginning …I have been fasting for 6 years..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.