Top 10 weight cutting exercises?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Top 10 weight cutting exercises?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CarlosCont 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Im 23 years old, 200 pounds and I’ve been reading a ton about

weight loss exercises. If you all could give me your top 5 or 10

weight loss exercises what would they be? Here is what i’ve been

reading Bodybuilding.com – What Is The Best Fat Loss Workout?,

thanks for your insight!

Hi Madeadfraid
    Go on the Fast Diet and then, as the pounds start falling off, you will want to exercise your lovely new body.
    Get Michael and Mimi’s books and start today. It REALLY works! And I am not on a commission 😉
    All the best, and keep reading the many threads on this site. So many different people, different approaches, but so happy.
    Cheers PVE

Hi:

I think you will get as many exercises as people.

Exercise is the best thing you can do for your health, but it is not all that helpful if you want to lose a lot of weight. For instance, a 200 pound person has to run about 24 miles to lose a pound – if they do not eat or drink one extra calorie as a result of their running. Running 240 miles to lose 10 pounds is much harder than eating less food.

Here are some thoughts on exercise and diet: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/exercise-is-dangerous-for-your-diet/

To answer your question, though, I say walking.

Cardio and high intense interval training (HIIT) to burn calories and weightlifting, preferably compound exercises to retain muscle mass and raise metabolism.
    While diet is more important to weightloss, exercise is vital to retain muscle mass and fitness.

For cardio/ HIIT I do elliptical, spinning, inline skating and running for weightlifting: dumbbells, bodylastic bands and body weight exercises. Barbell would be better but I hate gyms and for safety reasons I don’t have them in my home gym. On rest days I do a walk somewhere between 6-9km.
    Stef.

You can try for:
    High Intensity Interval Training
    Low Intensity Long Duration Cardio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.