Tabata training and the Fast diet

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Fast Exercise Getting fit
Tabata training and the Fast diet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SammyG 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello!

I’m a 36yr old Primary School Teacher and mum of 2 – so pretty busy! Before going back to work I was very fit – I’m 5ft 8 and three years ago weighed between 63-65kgs. The lack of time, the constant supply of cakes in the staff room and some sports injuries mean that as of last week my weight hit 80kgs. I adore food and cooking and this has meant any diet I have tried has failed – life is too short to eat rabbit food. So here I go – I have started the 5:2 today and plan to introduce a form of training called “Tabata” tomorrow – 8 minutes of intensive cardio exercise in a 20 seconds on 10 seconds off format. I’m interested to see how that affects the diet. I’ll keep you updated!

Best of luck SammyG! I am also a teacher and understand completely the perils of staff room goodies! In fact at my school, to celebrate the end of the week we have Doughnut Friday (kindly supplied by senior management 😉 ) which is incredibly hard to resist at 11:15 when you’re more than a bit peckish! I feel very self-congratulatory when I walk past the sugary beauties – you can almost see my halo glowing. Let us know how you get on.

Hi Sammy g, I’m very similar to you weight and height wise. I’ve been doing this diet for about 4 weeks and I’ve lost 4kg already!

Good luck with your journey.

Thanks guys – weirdly having fasted yesterday (just fluids) I woke up not hungry this morning and haven’t really been that hungry today at work – is this normal??

Doughnut Friday……wow! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.