Suggest few easy weight loss tips

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Suggest few easy weight loss tips

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ooloutoo 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I was an alcoholic for the past year. The addiction help programs (https://www.edgewood.ca/inpatient-addiction-treatment ) which I took from Vancouver helped me see what I had to face in order to recover from my addiction. But I was wondering why I haven’t lost even half a pound since quitting drinking. I know a lot of people say they eat more when they stop drinking but in my case it’s the opposite. What might be the cause of this? Can anyone suggest few easy weight loss tips which can help me heal my body after this addiction recovery?

Hi Marian, Well done for going deep and facing all that was necessary to free you from addiction. As far as weight loss since, I’m not sure what to say since I can only really speak from experience about 5:2 and Intermittent Fasting. Are you asking about why you might not have shed any weight after having practiced a form of Intermittent Fasting?

Hi Marian,
    Congratulations on all the hard work you have done to live a healthier life.
    My best tip for losing some weight would be to give 5:2 fasting a go (surprise!). It can become a sustainable way of life.
    Good luck!

Well, seeing as you’ve already found this forum … may I suggest giving the 5:2 diet a go?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.