Subway

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  aglowworm 5 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• On a fasting day, friends whant to go fast food.
    I already convinsed them to go to subway.
    But what would your choice be?
    Maybe I will get some new Idears.

Thanks!

Turkey sandwich with no cheese and no mayo, but lots of salad. I love subway. Usually on a non-fast day though so I could have the cheese and bit of light mayo as well tbh. And have a water to go with, obviously! x

Why not Chipotle? haha

I like Subway too but usually go on NFD. Half a sandwich without all the mayo and all the veggies is good. I usually get the veggie sandwich or roasted sliced turkey. It’s surprising how filling half a sandwich can be.

Pass altogether or just have water. Way too much bread for me, on a FD (insulin spike).

Last post probably wasn’t helpful. I’d opt for a salad (no bread) or a soup – if either are options at Subway these days &/or go somewhere where you have those options.

salad, with protein – I go tuna but you could do turkey and avocado and no dressing.

I always go for the low fat ones. In the UK, I can get a turkey and ham on Italian bread with salad for around 300. Add 50 for the mayo – they say all of their mayo is light. So easily doable on a FD 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.