Starting tomorrow…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CARAMBAR13 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• hi, I m going to start to eat healthy to try losing weight, but…. where to start and what to do ? I need something fast….some help please? thanks

I am 47 mum if 2 and recently put on 8k due to my underactive thyroid condition, am to start my 5:2 tomorrow too my plan is 150cal each meal and 50 cal for a snack

..Can not do without my latte my machine uses 54cc of milk (1.5%fat ) that would be 30cal so I have a room for a boiled egg 90cal and low fat ham for BF.
    Lunch modify what i usually eat, say sandwich use crisp bread and make it up to 150cal
    Dinner salads, lots of greens, carrot50gs 20cal, tomatoes 50g 9 cal dressed with low fat cottage cheese 100g 77cal.(. lemon juce salt and pepper. one more Latte
    80g skyr yogurt 50 cal for before bed time !!

Hi Caranbar,

Go to your cupboard open it up and look for anything that comes in a cardboard box. Read the box and look at the sugar content. More than 7 or 8% sugar throw it out. Its that simple. Sugar and simple carbs will make your job of eating healthy impossible. Biscuits, chocolate, ice cream, cake, breakfast cereals bin them.

Simple carbs like pasta, bread, rice have them but be VERY sparing with them. If you plan to do fast days then no not have them at all. It will make fasting impossible. You can have lots of green vegetables. High fat cheeses is good as long as you don’t combine this with carbs. So a big bowl of salad with cheese, and/or tuna or chicken is great. Would limit my intake of tomatoes, carrots and potatoes. Too much sugar content.

Good luck with it. The diet works if you give it a genuine try.

Hi..thanks a lot ! So , as i wake up early, i had a little bol of porridge with banana. Around 11 am 2 eggs with lettuce and 2/3 cherry tomatos. I ll try not having a snack for my 1st day….and tonight a bit of chicken and french beans. Do you think its ok , or i have to count my calorie ? I really need to lose before end of this month, at least 1 stone….???

Hi carambar,

If you MUST have porridge I would swap the banana for some berries. Blueberry, strawberry, or whatever berry you prefer. Bananas have a lot of sugar content. Same goes for the cherry tomatoes. Swap them for cucumber, shredded zucchini or anything else that you like that is a green vegetable. Cut out the sugar!!

You want to lose 14 pounds in 21 days? I think that is a little optimistic at best and almost defying the laws of physics. I’ll assume your TDEE is about 2000 cal per day. There are 9.3 cals per gram in stored fat. If you eat nothing for 24 hours then 2000 cal divide 9.3 = 215 grams or 0.5 pounds. If you eat nothing every day for the next 21 days you will lose 10.5 pounds of fat. Of course you will also lose water content that is associated with the fat but I hope that you see where Im coming from. Its unrealistic and unsustainable weight loss.

If you want to do this so that its sustainable then most people lose about 1-2 pounds per week. But you cant do that all the time. Its just not that simple. It took me about a year to lose 44 pounds. So that was just over 3/4 of a pound per week.

Im just trying to be realistic here.

@bigbooty…thank uuu, I know Its stupid but I really need to lose quick. I m approaching 50 yrs old in June, so I ll like to be beautiful ah ah ah. have a good day thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.